CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 March 2012

Messing around with bolder colours

I am not sure if these work for me , i usually work with muted colours but i have recently been trying out darker colours ,  but i am still not quite sure if they are working for me or not . 


I made a bronze and green card ,  i used my spellbinders as the topper , borders and flowers , then added embellishments to finish it off . I nearly forgot i made the hatpin that is on the card also ... It looks like minty caramel lol, i like the sound of it but as i said not sure about the look ,  but here it is ................the original is not as dark as the top picture ,  the colours in the bottom pic are more true but its glearing so i thought i would show both .

Let me know what you think ...... or tell me what you would have done different .....i really would like to know ..     Hugs Sue xxxx

0 comments: