CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge 96 - Die Cuts and Punches



Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge , the theme this week is Die Cuts and Punches....

Loved working with my new dies for this card , the image was just awsome to colour , i used my promarkers , my family and friends have all said i didnt colour it in , that it is a computor generated coloured image , but it isnt ....




I have had to get my son to type this out for me , as i am still having loads of problems with my eyes and headaches ....
 
 We  have 2 wonderful sponsors
Scrappers Delights


Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

and


 
Prize - $15 Gift Certificate
 
 
Please try and join in with the challenges , they are a brilliant way of building up your card stash ......
 
Thanks for calling by ,   and i do hope i will be back to normal (that will never happen with my mum son put that in ), and get back to speed on my blog ....Hugs Sue xxx 

6 comments:

Doreen

This is absolutely gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Linda Simpson

Another stunning card Sue! I love the image and the shape of your card is gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

pam

this is stunning Sue..fab image pam

Su

Hi Sue - just realised that I've not visited your blog for a while - I've certainly been missing out!

Your cards are really lovely, so I'll be back soon - promise!

Take care and hope your headaches etc clear up quickly.

Su (Soop) x

Stampers Delights

Beautiful project Sue!
Thank you Big hugs Janice XXXX

Unknown

hi just thought id pop in and say congrats and hello...as we will be teamies..im sure all us newbies will have fun your work is so lovely sassyxxx