CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 August 2012

Oval shaped easel card .....

I recieved the new Grand Decorative ovals one , and Grand Decorative Circles one , today so i had to have a play , i have made 2 cards so far and cut out lots of card blanks for my stash . The card i am showing today is an oval easel card , i used the 2 largest of the oval shapes , for the mats , but i used the inside of the largest ,cut by hand, also . The papers are from my stash , cant remember where i got them , but the image and greetings are from a kit made my Hunky Dory , i have had for ages , but thought it went with the fancy edges of the card , I used some cream cotton lace and cosmic glue for the faux pearls .And to finish off i used some roses ...

Thanks for looking , catch ya later ......Sue xx


I would like to enter into the following challenges......

http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/vintage.html

http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-52-farewell-challenge.html



 
 
 

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl

Oh my, love that vintage flair to your pretty round card.....
I'm sending you a email on the question about my images on the calendar!
Enjoy your lovely evening~

Unknown

what another beautiful card Elaine!
thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck! - Amelia

pam

beautiful card sue, think I need these dies...pam

Linda Simpson

This is gorgeous and I love how you have made the oval easel.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Glimpses of My Heart

Sue - This is beautiful! Love, love, love all the dies you used and the gorgeous colors you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
Blessings,
Michelle

Kezzy

Wow wow gorgeous easel card, love the vintage image, the shape is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Sorry I'm late with commenting I have been away :-) Kerry x