CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Flowers Galore ......

This card was made using purple cardstock for the base then 2 shades of lilac mottled paper from Hot Off The Press , and cream card , i used flowers from Wild Orchid and a few satin roses from my stash , i cut leaves , and mats from my spellbinders, stamped a message , and added pearls ,ribbon and lace to finish off , i really like these colours together , (which is good cos i bought a couple of boxes of this cardstock )lol so there will be a lot of purple and cream cards coming ,lol......


Here is the card ,have a nice day ,  thanks for dropping by ,  Hugs Sue xx

6 comments:

Barbara

This is such a pretty card Sue......I'm now following xx

Andi B

Another lovely card Sue

A x

Linda Simpson

Oh Sue this is stunning! Sorry I haven't visited for a while but have now added you to my list.

Hugs
Linda xxx

pam

gorgeous card, love the colour pam

Unknown

Gorgeous Card!!! I was looking at your other cards as well and couldn't help but notice you are inspired by Christina as much as I am ... I love her!!! I am your 20th follower!!!! With cards like these your numbers will raise by the week..
Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Su

Oooh my fav colours on this one! It's really pretty Sue, look forward to seeing what you do next!!!

Su (Soop) x