CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 February 2012

Pink N White


Hiya my blogging friends , firstly i would like to say thank you to all who have up until now left comments on my blog , they are very much appreciated .
Right down to business , i havent blogged for a few days i havent been well and was told to rest , but i have been trying to make a few cards while resting lol, so here is what i have done this week , inspired by Christina again .
so heres what i did , i made an 8x8 card blank from white card , i overlaped the join of the card at the front and ran the 2 inch join through my caliber using the bordability die and a cutting die, to get the fancy edge then glued the card together , on the right hand side i repeated the last steops so it was symetrical , i then took some pink card and did the same and matted that onto my bard base .I ran a thin strip of the pink card through the tiny hearts on the border and glued it into the back . I wanted to put a round doily on the front but the ones i had wasnt big enough so i got a big oval and cut it down to make it round and glued that into the middle of the card . I cut out pink and white foliage on my cameo , and cut flowers from a die and made them up , i painstakingly glued the hearts that popped out of the border die onto the corners , i cut some shaped from my parisian accent dies and placed those in the middle , stamped and embossed the top one with a greeting in white . Then was the fun bit placing the leaves and swirls and roses and pearls (hey i am also a poet and didnt know it lol) well thats it all done . I am really pleased with this one , the picture isnt very good , with it being so light i had to hold it up against the light from the window.
Thanks for dropping by and please do leave a comment , hope to be back soon .
Hugs Sue xx

0 comments: