CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 February 2012

Hiya ,  i havent been around for a few days ,  i have been feeling a bit  down , so just plodded along with my crafting trying to sort myself out ,  and i think it worked .
I have been making mothers day cards , that my family and friends asked me to make for them ,  i had lots of ideas on these ,  but they wanted what they wanted so had to make them there way ,  (with a bit of a twist from me )lol . 

Here are the cards , i had some card packs from ages ago and never used them ,  so i got them out and embellished them with Tatty Teddy , greetings and gems and i think they turned out ok .







Well thats it for today .........

Please call by again ,   and feel free to leave a comment ...........

Hugs Sue xx

0 comments: