CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 July 2012

Are You Brave Enough


Forever Friends DT card for challenge 41
Morning Friends and followers , firstly i would like to say a really BIG thank you to all the friends that leave me comments on my blog cards , you are really too kind .......

This card is a Forever Friends , its for the july challenge 41 , the theme is Are You Brave Enough ,
Basically , its to show a card we made when we first started crafting , and one we have made for this challenge , embarresed doesnt even come close to cover how i feel showing one of my first cards , but i have to admit i have come a long way since then lol....

The sponser for this challenge is   www.disdigidownloads.blogspot.com   please go to there web and browse there shop , they have some gorgeous digis i am sure you will find something you could use in your crafting ....

 Here are my cards for this challenge , i will post the old one first lol......










Right i have shown you mine so are you gonna show me yours lol ....... please join in the fun of the challenge ,  and dont forget there are some lovely prizes up for grabs .....

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read my post ...Have a lovely day ,   Hugs Sue xxx

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl

Your before is still gorgeous.. Lovely on both of them.....
Enjoy your day Sue!

Droxie

Not sure that I'm brave enough Sue. Both cards look lovely Sue

Andrea xx

Wendy L

I like your 1st card too. It is just a change of styles, like fashion changes so does cards. xxx

Lizzie

I think your fab for doing this !
hugs Liz

Linda

These are fabulous Sue!

Hugs
Linda xxx

pam

hi sue, you are braver than me, think I binned mine, yours look fab pam

doodlingdebbie

Hi Sue, I just love popping in to see your blog. I spend so much time here getting inspired. So many lovely projects and inspirations. It's like having a one-stop-shop for crafting and creating mojo. Thank you for all you share.