I had been going through my stash and found some images i had printed from my Humphrey cds , so decided to make up a card using stuff i have had for awhile , here is the end product . I used a card blank from Kanban , embossed it using an Mbossability folder , that i inked up before running it through my grand caliber , (i havent done that before ) i used dusty concord and milled lavender distress inks to colour the folder and the edges of the card . I then did a lot of matting and layering with white,lilac,and pattered paper , i wrapped lilac ribbon and white lace around the mats and stuck it all onto the base card . I added the decoupaged image onto a shape cut from spellbinders die ,with a greeting, a bow and pearls . Lastly i threaded a ribbon through a border cut from another spellbinder die and a row of white lace along the side , and finished off with sinlk flowers , a lilac button , and a bow .