CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 March 2012

A gift in Pink


Hiya all , hasnt it been lovely today , i have actually been sat out , with my coffee and mag today . I got washing done , dried outside, ironed and all put away before teatime ,  i am shattered now though .

Well last night i made this card from a tutorial on Christinas website ,  i did make loads of these as xmas gifts to family and friends and put either candles or chocolates in them , everyone said they were gorgeous , but this one is different because i used mainly spellbinders again .

I printed the image from the last new cd i bought Daisy and Friends ,  ilove the images on this cd ,  i did print lots of the digi images out to colour with my promarkers , but couldnt concentrate for long so used a coloured image instead . I made all the flowers with contrasting papers ,i used a half a doily and pleated it obviously used my spellbinders , and found a small metal tag in my stash with the words charmer on it and attached it to the ribbon with a brad , added pearls to decorate , the accetate has got a lovely gold flower and butterfly pattern printed on it . I will fill the box on the end with mini eggs for a friend for easter . I enjoyed making this card and think i will make some more in differnt colours and save fior family and friends for birthday cards /gift .

Well thats all for me today i am going to have a hot shower and relax awhile ,  so will brobaly be back tomorrow ...

Thanks for dropping by and please call again ....

Hugs Sue xxx